We are excited to announce that the targeted release date for the new portal is October 3. Some of the advantages to the new supplier portal include:
- The new USC Supplier Portal is fully integrated with the USC eMarket, allowing users to submit new supplier requests for both DV Suppliers and PO Suppliers directly from USC eMarket to Supplier Data Management Services (SDMS).
- Departments will have greater visibility into supplier statuses by viewing the workflow in the supplier’s profile.
- Suppliers will benefit from new self-service password resets, as well as improved dynamic fields and navigation.
Training resources are available on the Business Services website for both USC departments and suppliers in the following places:
- On the USC Supplier Portal page under Training (USC Net ID required for access).
- On the Filling Out the Supplier Registration page under Suppliers.
It will be business as usual for order and payment activity against existing active suppliers during the migration to the new platform. However, in order to migrate our existing supplier network to the new portal (including invited suppliers who have logged in and started entering profile information), it is necessary to place a freeze on the current supplier portal.
Please pay close attention to these key dates related to the freeze and launch of the new supplier portal:
- September 23:
- Last day SDMS will issue invitations from the current supplier portal to new suppliers.
- Last day for suppliers to complete/update profiles.
- September 24: Current supplier portal access will be disabled at close of business.
- September 24 – October 2: SDMS will continue to support and receive the current online New Supplier Request forms, but will hold all forms and invitations for inclusion in the new portal.
- September 30: Live webinar overview of the new USC Supplier Portal (for USC employees only).
- October 3:
- The New Supplier Request form is available for USC departments in the USC eMarket under the Supplier Management tab.
- Supplier invitations are issued in the new supplier portal.
- Suppliers begin receiving login information for the new portal.
Direct questions or concerns related to the supplier portal to: