To ensure that suppliers reach the office that can best address any questions or issues related to doing business with the university, Business Services maintains the following subject-specific email addresses. Please use this list to direct inquiries to the most appropriate email box. Expected response time for all email inquiries is two (2) to three (3) business days.
Note: To eliminate delays, do not send the same email to multiple mailboxes. Choose the one that best describes your inquiry.
- Invoice submissions (invoice must reference a valid purchase order number)
- Payment status questions (purchase orders, checks, direct deposit and wire transfers)
- Stop a payment (lost, destroyed or stolen checks)
- Tax questions:
- Withholding (state and federal)
- Sales and use tax
- 1099 reporting (U.S. payees)
- 1042 reporting (foreign corporations/partnerships)
- PNC credit card payment and reconciliation questions
- PNC credit card profile update
- Tax withholding questions (USC students and employees)
- 1042 reporting questions (foreign individuals)
- Detecting and reporting fraud
- Request a copy of USC Credit Application
- USC Supplier Portal access request for profile updates (addresses, contacts, etc.)
- Supplier registration status
- Direct deposit set-up assistance
Supplier support escalation
For suppliers in need of immediate assistance with registration, call 213-821-2212. This number is for suppliers only and not for use by USC departments.