USC Business Services is comprised of the departments of Procurement and Payment Services, Small Business Diversity Office, Strategic Sourcing, Contract Compliance, Business Operations, and Mailing and Material Management Services.
The departments have responsibility for:
- sourcing and contracting strategic purchasing agreements on behalf of the university;
- purchasing and paying for goods, services, equipment, and travel on behalf of the university;
- processing purchases and payments in compliance with policies set forth by the university, sponsored projects, the Internal Revenue Service, and the State Board of Equalization;
- administration and operation of incoming and outgoing mail and all shipping and receiving of items for the university; and
- supporting USC’s financial system operations as related to purchasing and payments.
Business Services’ goals include optimal value via strategic supplier relationships, collaborative customer relationships and excellent support, innovative technologies for efficient processing cycles, and mitigation of university risk.
Contact Business Services
213-740-2281 or 213-740-2716
Hours of operation
Wednesday and Friday, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (effective Monday, April 6, 2020)
Excluding university holidays
- Lila Mauro, Associate Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer
- Stacy Luckett, Director, Payment Services and Business Operations
- Peniel Park, Director, Procurement Services
- Rhonda Thornton, Director, Small Business Diversity Office
- Christy Negri, Director, Strategic Sourcing
- Megan Watt, Director, Contracts and Compliance
- Nina Pukonen, Director, Financial Solutions
- Nita Pilate, Director (interim), Mailing and Material Management Services